Here are some of the most amazing and cool facts about Human Body.
- The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood to 30 feet.
- There are 100,000 hairs on the head of an average person. Each hair grows to 5 inches every year.
- The total length of blood vessels in each human being is around 97,000 Kms.
- The part of our body which does not have blood supply is the cornea of the eye. The cornea takes oxygen directly from the air.
- An average adult person can read 150 to 200 words per minute and an average person has a vocabulary of only 5000 - 7000 words
- The ear in human has more than 25,000 tiny hair cells to help us hear each and every sound!
- Do you know what is "Glablla"? It is the space between the eye brows!
- Another interesting word 'Borborygmi' -it is the noise or sound which our stomach makes when we are hungry!
- Another fact about blood :An average human adult has between 4.7 and 5 liters of blood in their body. Blood accounts for about 7% per cent of our total body weight!
- The strongest bone in your body is the femur (thighbone), and it’s hollow!
- The width of your arm span stretched out is the length of your whole body.
- The farthest you can see with the naked eye is 2.4 million light years away! (140,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles.) That’s the distance to the giant Andromeda Galaxy. You can see it easily as a dim, large gray “cloud” almost directly overhead in a clear night sky.
- Your forearm (from inside of elbow to inside of wrist) is the same length as your foot.
- A human’s small intestine is 6 meters long.
The human body is 75% water.
- In one day your heart beats 100,000 times.
- Half your body’s red blood cells are replaced every seven days