In earlier days, the word of King was considered as a law. But today the laws are formed after discussions and public opinions and surveys. Here are some strange laws followed in different parts of the world.
- Singapore maintains cleanliness and hygiene. Chewing and sale of bubble gum in Singapore is completely banned. People will be punished if they fail to flush the toilets.
- Driving after drinking alcohol is a sin in many parts of the world. In San Salvador, drunk drivers are punished with death sentence.
- It is illegal to set up a mouse trap in California if you do not have a hunting license.
- It is illegal for a single, widowed or divorced woman to parachute on sunday afternoon in Florida.
- In Mohave county, Arizona, there is a strange punishment. If any person is caught stealing a soap, he will have to wash himself with the same soap until it is completely used up as a punishment.
- The penalty for jumping off a building is death in New York.
- It is illegal to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool in California.
- You do not see any electronic games in Greece, as they are banned there.
- It is illegal for a man above 80 years to become a pilot in turkey.