- If you chew the chewing gum while cutting onions, the tears will stop.
- A mosquito has 47 teeth.
- Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only female mosquitoes bite us.
- Do you know that it snowed in the Sahara Desert in February,1979.
- Canadians are allowed to send letters with personalized postage stamps showing their own photos on the stamps.
- The grapes will explode if you put them in the microwave oven.
- Ice cream is a Chinese food.
- There are about 1,00,000 bacteria is one liter of drinking water.
- A portion of the water that you drink has already been drunk by some one else, may be several times over
- Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
- Onions help reduce cholesteol if you eat them after a fatty meal.
- The human body weighs about 40 times more than its brain.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Some Funny and Interesting Facts
Here is a list of some of the funny and interesting facts.