Here is a list of fascinating and interesting science facts.
- The highest speed ever achieved on a bycycle is 167 miles per hour by Fred Rompelberg.
- It is possible to produce a laser light which is million times brighter than sun shine.
- The oceans on our planet have enough salt in them to cover all the continents to a depth of nearly 500 feet.
- Do you know that Dolphins and humans shared the same ancestor some 60 to 65 million years ago
- There are 62000 miles of blood vessels in human body
- The evaporation from a large oak tree is about 10 to 25 gallons in a day.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- The temperature on the surface of mercury is more than 430 degree celcius during day time and less than -180 degree celcius during night times,.
- The total length of a finnish pine tree is around 30 miles.