1. The Afghan capital Kabul has a cyber cafe?
2. Accordingly to Google Zeitgeist the top search in India June 2007 is the phrase reliance data card?
3. Google offers its employees free lunch?
4. BBC has 43 different translations of its website?
5. Google's employees get free haircuts?
6. Google receives more than 1000 resumes a day?
7. About 47 million laptops where shipped worldwide 2006?
8. Over 2.7 billion searches are made on Google search engine each month?
9. 1 of every 8 married couples in the US last year met online?
10. If myspace was a country it would be the 11th largest?
11. Google can be queried in 36 languages (2007)?
12. Google uses over 10,000 networked computers to crawl the web?
13. Google has 2007 surpassed Microsoft as the world's most-visited site?
14. Google have won 2007 most powerful brand by a British research company?
15. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute?
16. The number of text messages sent and received every day exceeds the worlds population?
17. Google staff are known as Googlers?
18. The founders of Google didn't know HTML and just wanted a quick interface, thats one of the main reason why the home page is so bare?
19. The name "Google" comes from a spelling mistake, the founders intendent to write "Googol"?
20. Google launched their search site in 1998?
21. The Google function "I feel lucky" is nearly never used, well compared to the high number of users?
22. Google comes from the word googol, which is 1 followed by a hundred zeros?
23. Wikipedia has a page devoted to toilet roll holders? Read more
24. Atari sold 400000 VCS consoles in 1979?
25. The Atari 2600 only has 128 bytes of RAM?
26. In Sweden the @ is called "snabel-a" wich means a "trunk with an a"?
27. The floppy disk was patents in 1946 by Alan Shugart?
28. If you type in failure in google, and select "I'm feeling lucky", you will be redirected to the White House web page?
29. Yahoo stands for Yet Another 'Hierarchical Organizational Oracle'?
30. PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page?
31. The oldest surviving computer in the world is called CSIRAC and is located in Melbourne?
32. The word maps is often in the top 10 search words submitted to search engines?
33. The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com?
34. Bill Gates began programming computers at age 13?
35. Google receives about 200 million search queries each day. More than half of which come from outside the United States. During the heviest traffic more than 2,000 search queries are answered each second?
36. More than 80% of home pages on the Web are in English. German has only 4.5% and Japanese 3.1%?
37. The percentage of email messages in English is estimates to vary between 60% and 85%?
38. The words "electronic mail" was introduced 30 years ago. Queen Elizabeth of Britain sent her first email in 1976?
39. Sweden has the most affordable broadband internet access in Europe?
40. The highest amount of money paid for a domain name is for business.com, $7.5 million?
41. The save icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutters on backwards?
42. Internet was designed to survive thermonuclear assault"?
43. Every single possible 3 character.com domain has been registered?
44. Internet advertising is the fastest growing advertising medium?
45. Bill Gates house was partially designed using a Macintosh computer?
46. All domain names in Slovakia are free?
47. 88% of websites have no discernible traffic?
48. Domain names are being registered at a rate of more than one million names every month?
49. 28% of IBM employees are Indians?
50. Each day an average American depends on about 250 computers?
51. Microsoft is the biggest developer of Mac software outside Apple?
52. The first hard drive available for the Apple II had a capacity of 5 Megabytes?
53. Maps are often among the top words submitted to Internet search engines?
54. The most popular non-HTML format files return from Google is PDF-format?
55. Dr. Lieven P. Van Neste is the owner of over 200,000 domain names?
56. The top searchwords in Google where September 19, 2005 "hurricane rita"?
57. Only 10% of all the pages on the Internet make it to the search engines?
58. In 1982 Time magazine named the computer its "Man of the Year"?
59. Microsoft writes the code for autopilot systems in all major airplanes?
60. Internet is one of the fastest growing forms of advertising?
61. In computer language, wysiwyg is an acronym for "what you see is what you get"?
62. About one-third of recorded CDs are pirated?
63. In the early days of computers, black and white monitors were thought sufficient to satisfy all future data processing needs?