- If you take a square inch of our skin, you will find 4 yards of nerve fibers, 1300 nerve cells, 600 pain sensors, 36 heat sensors, 75 pressure sensors, 3 million cells, 100 sweat glands and 3 yards of blood cells.
- Each one of us are color blind at the time birth.
- Do you know that blood is a liquid organ.
- Do you know that food gets into your stomach even if you are standing upside down on your head.
- More than 50,000,000 of the cells in your body will have died and been replaced with others, all while you have been reading this sentence
- Human body is 70% water
- Human body has around 600 muscles
- If 2/3 of your liver is removed by surgery, it will grow to normal size within 4 weeks time
- the number of bacteria in your mouth is more than the human population of US and Canada together
- Each cell in your body has an estimated 6 to 8 feet of DNA.
- The human heart beats about 3 billion times in a person's life time
- The number of bones in a new born baby is 350 where as a fully grown human has only 206 bones
- Your brain itself can not feel pain
- 80% of your brain is nothing but water
Interesting facts about human body
Cool facts about Human Body